Adopt-A-Room

Overview

The “Adopt A Room” Partnership is a program, allowing you, your company, or organization to be the exclusive room sponsor for one of the 18 rooms at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley at 9161 Randall Way Madera, CA 93636. We just completed Phase 1 of this program and successfully got all 18 bedrooms adopted and renovated through our Lowe’s Partnership!

Phase I is an annual sponsorship where 20% of the “Adopt A Room” donation went go towards the room upgrade & 80%  sponsors the families that stay in that room. Thank you to our friends at Lowe’s and all the volunteers who worked so hard for our families!

Phase II of our “Adopt A Room” Program  is an annual sponsorship and partnership with MOR Furniture. 20% of your donation will go towards purchasing new furniture for the bedrooms and the remaining 80% will support the families staying in your room.

If you would like to make your mark on our House, contact Marisa 559.447.6793 or marisa@rmhccv.org.

Your Partnership Impact
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley is the “House that Love Built”. Your partnership will provide a place of comfort & hope to the families that stay with us. Because of you, our families will be able to enjoy a freshly painted bedroom with new wood base boards, hardwood floors, blinds & a centralized ceiling fan. This will all be made possible by yours and Lowe’s sponsorship.

Adopt A Room Partnership Benefits

  • Prominent Signage Outside Your Room – You will receive a Room Plaque outside of your room. Signage will stay on the room throughout the entire year.
  • Partnership Branding – You may include company memorabilia and photographs inside the room. We will also recognize you on our website.
  • Quarterly Family Updates – We will provide you with the quarterly statistics of the families that stay in your room. As we receive them, we will forward you family stories & thank you notes.

Becoming a Sponsor

Everyday 18 families call our House, their Home while their child is receiving medical treatment at a Central Valley Medical Center. Together, we give them strength. Together, they heal. Please consider taking part in our program and “Adopt A Room” at our House to support the families staying with us.

If you would like to Adopt A Room and become a sponsor, click here to download our sponsorship form (PDF). Please submit your form and payment via mail.

Sponsorship Opportunities

Bedroom & Laundry Rooms
$5,000 “Adopt A Room” Sponsorship

  • Monthly at $417
  • Quarterly at $1,250
  • Annual payment $5,000

Common Living Areas

$10,000 “Adopt A Room” Sponsorship

  • Monthly at $834
  • Quarterly at $2,500
  • Annual payment $10,000

On behalf of our families, thank you for your consideration and support. For more information, please contact Marisa Wheelock, Development & Communications Manager, at marisa@rmhccv.org or 559.447.6793.

Tax ID # 94-2864490


Special Thanks to our Adopt-A-Room Sponsors:

Barthuli & Associates

Bishel Family Farms

Cargill

CCWF

JT AG Services

Lyons Magnus

Macy’s

McDonald’s (2)

Murphy Bank 

The Delph Family- McDonald’s

The Torres Family- McDonald’s

U.S. Cold Storage

Valley Children’s Healthcare

VF Outdoor (2)

Wells Fargo

Playroom Sponsor

Central California Women’s Conference

North Wing Laundry Room

The Hate Dust Project

East Wing Laundry Room

Valley State Prison

West Wing Laundry Room

Wasco State Prison 

What our Sponsors are Saying:

“Unites States Cold Storage is proud to sponsor the Ronald McDonald House in Madera and support the great things that this facility and its’ staff does every day.  The positive impact this organization has on the families that have children staying at the hospital is immense.  The support our company offers has impacted the employees of United States Cold Storage as well as the families and friends of our employees.  Reading the letters and notes of the families that have stayed in our sponsored room shows all of our staff the impact of our giving.  Many of our employees have been directly and indirectly helped by the services the Ronald McDonald House provides and we are proud to support this organization in any way we can.” John Bodden III, Area Manager