ELIGABILITY & ADMISSIONS PROCESS
- A referral must be obtained from a clinical professional validating the child is in treatment.
- An eligible family is then placed on the waiting list. This does not guarantee a room. The availability depends on the discharge of families currently residing at the Ronald McDonald House.
- If a room is not available on the requested date, families will be offered the use of our Day Room and/or our “Hotels from the Heart” Program.
- Once a confirmation is received, families may check in at the Ronald McDonald House.
REQUIREMENTS TO STAY
- A family whose child that is currently in treatment and is newborn to 21 years of age.
- The child must be an active patient receive medical treatment at a Central Valley medical center. (Valley Children’s Hospital, Clovis Community Medical Center, St. Agnes, Kaiser, or Fresno Community Medical Center)
- Anyone over the age of 18 must have a valid photo ID.
- Prior to arrival, any 18 years or older must have an approved criminal background check.
WHO MAY STAY
- Any family member or guardian who provides care and support for the child.
- One room per family- maximum of 4 persons per room.
REQUEST A ROOM
- To request a room at RMHC, please contact the Ronald McDonald House.
- Please call 559.447.6770 or email referral@RMHCcv.org.
- Our Family Services Coordinator or Guest Services Associates will complete the application process with you.
- Please be advised that every new visitor to the Ronald McDonald House must complete and submit a Criminal Background Check Form. Please click here to complete the required form.