We are so appreciative that you are thinking of supporting the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley (RMHCCV) with a fundraiser. Below is some important information to help you get started.
Want to fundraise but not sure how? Here are few fundraiser ideas about how you can get started helping out RMHCCV:
- Fashion shows
- Fun run/walks
- Silent and live auctions
- Donating in lieu of gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Sports tournaments
- Car shows
- Lemonade stands
- Coin drives
- And pretty much anything else you can think of!
If you already have a fun and great idea, please read some important notes on the role of RMHCCV and how we can help your fundraiser be a success.
- Assist organizers with best practice information and share helpful tips
- Provide you with logos for use on your promotional materials—must be approved by RMHCCV Marketing Team
- Place a request for a RMHCCV representative to speak at your event (dependent on scheduling)
- Celebrate at the end of your event with a check presentation—photos can be shared by emailing Megan, Marketing and Communications Coordinator at RMHCCV, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some things we will need from you:
Get approved: After you fill out your application, hit submit on the online form or mail it in to the Ronald McDonald House, we review the documents and then send an approval letter letting you know that you have been approved to fundraise and are now registered to help RMHCCV!
Get planning: Now is your time to shine and start working on making your event a success! We have some templates available for you to use to help your event succeed.
Enjoy your event: You’ve worked hard—now, enjoy your event! You’re doing something great for the families we have an ill or injured child receiving treatment at Valley Children’s Hospital.
Let’s Celebrate: Event all done? Money all collected? That’s awesome—let’s celebrate! Email Megan at email@example.com and let her know you want to schedule a check presentation. We’ll provide a big check, you bring the real check, and we’ll take some photos to recognize all the great work you’ve done for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley!